- We respect your privacy and will treat your personal data which voluntarily provided to us with the strictest standard of security and confidentiality.
- We collect your personal data because they are necessary to accept and process your orders and to make sure your have got your order right. If you choose not to provide such information, you may be denied access to certain parts of the Website or may render us unable to handle your order.
- If there is any inconsistency and conflict between the English & Chinese versions of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.
- The term “personal data” under this policy refers to information about an identifiable individual. This type of personal information that we process may include but not limited to your name, gender, date of birth, language, family status, preference, contact number, email address, physical address, credit card information, bank account number, etc.
- This Website is intended for use by adults and we have no intention to collect any personal data from persons under the age of 18.
- We collect and process personal data about you when you:
(1) Browse the website(2) Place and order with us as a guest or as a registered member on the Website(3) Visit our physical store for order collection as your image is captured by our installed Closed-Circuit Television surveillance (CCTV)*
*Your image will be recorded based on anonymous and aggregated basis for safety and security purposes. Information obtained from CCTV surveillance will be used exclusively for security and law enforcement purpose. The image captured will be retained for not more than 30 days under normal circumstance and will be automatically deleted afterwards.
- We collect and use personal data about you for the following purpose:
(1) To process your orders, delivery service and exchanges of product you have purchased.(2) To provide you with customer service and respond to your enquiries, comments or claims.(3) To analyze your usage, browsing and shopping behavior of using this Website.(4) To conduct marketing activities and promotions such as sending you news, offers, promotions or events related to our products or services(5) To conduct surveys and analyses for product and service developments in enhancing your shopping experience.(6) To comply with legal requirements.
- We may also use your personal data for marketing and promotion purpose under your consent (or indication of no objection). If you do not wish to use your personal data for use in marketing & promotion, you may choose to opt-out from receiving any marketing & promotion correspondence, etc. from us by sending your request in writing to us via email email@example.com
- All personal data you provide to us will be properly stored in a confidential and secure environment which only allow authorized personnel to access on a need-to-know basis.
- We implement security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us. We also adopt HTTPS secure access to most areas on our service and the transmission of sensitive payment information is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection.
- However, please note that due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information is 100% secure.
- Cookies are small encrypted files, located in browser directories which serve to keep record in your computer and mobile device that you have visited this Website.
- By browsing and using the Website, you agree that we can collect, store and use your personal data by Cookies.
- Please note that you may refuse to accept Cookies. However, you may be not able to utilize or activate certain available functions in the websites or complete your order.
- Your personal data will be retained for a period necessary for the purpose of clause 4.
- Under the Ordinance, you have the right to
- (1) check whether we hold any of your personal data
- (2) access your personal data held by us
- (3) request us to correct or update your personal information data held by us which is incorrect or outdated
- (4) ascertain our policies and practices established (from time to time) in relation to personal data and the types of personal data held by us
- For the above, please contact our Personal Data Protection Officer, in writing** via post or email at
- Vast Pool Limited
- Data Protection Officer
- By post
- 15/F, Phase 2, Playmates Factory Building, 1 Tin Hau Road, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
- By email
- **Please indicate your name, contact number or email address in the letter.
- You may be asked to provide additional information to authenticate your identity in order to follow up your request.
- We will respond within 40 days after receiving the request. We may charge you a reasonable fee for each personal data access. However, such fee will be waived if the data access request is made for the purpose of correcting your personal data.